Sunday, July 16, 2017

Willie Nelson Concert

View from our seats in the  Lakeview Amphitheater
Margo Price
Sheryl Crow
Jim James and My Morning Jacket
Willie Nelson
Willie does not allow professional press photos at his show.
Lakeview Amphitheater - Margo Price on the screen - lawn seating


Willie Nelson - Set List

Whiskey River
Still Is Still Moving to Me
Beer for My Horses (Toby Keith cover)
Good Hearted Woman (Waylon Jennings cover)
If You've Got the Money, I've Got the Time (Lefty Frizzell cover)
Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys (Ed Bruce cover)
Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground
On the Road Again
Always on My Mind (Brenda Lee cover)
Shoeshine Man (Tom T. Hall cover)
It's All Going to Pot (Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard cover)
Georgia on My Mind (Hoagy Carmichael & Stuart Gorrell/Ray Charles cover)
Georgia on A Fast Train (Billy Joe Shaver cover)
Jambalaya (Hank Williams cover)
Hey Good Lookin' (Hank Williams cover)
Move It On Over (Hank Williams cover)
Still Not Dead
Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die (with Price and My Morning Jacket)
I'll Fly Away (hymn, with Price and My Morning Jacket)
I Saw the Light (Hank Williams cover, with Price and My Morning Jacket)


Sheryl Crow - Set List

Everyday Is a Winding Road
All I Wanna Do
Be Myself
Long Way Back
Alone in the Dark
Woo Woo
Halfway There
Midnight Rider (Allman Brothers cover)
Soak Up the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment